Sunlight Class Action Lawsuit SUNL | Deadline February 14, 2023
Good news! SUNL class action lawsuit (Sunlight Class Action Lawsuit) has been filed on behalf of investors who purchased Sunlight Financial Holdings Inc. (SUNL) securities between January 25, 2021, and September 28, 2022.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE SUNL CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
According to the Sunlight Financial Holdings Inc. lawsuit, throughout the Class Period, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
(1) The Company’s contractor advance program lacked efficient underwriting and risk evaluation;
(2) Sunlight did not have the control and routine monitoring procedures required to promptly identify bad debt connected to its contractor advance program;
(3) Internal controls over the accounting and reporting of non-cash advance receivables were ineffective at the Company;
(4) Internal controls over the accounting and reporting of non-cash advance receivables were ineffective at the Company;
(5) Due to the aforementioned, the defendant’s optimistic claims regarding the Company’s operations, business, and prospects were either substantially false or lacked a solid foundation.
You have until February 14, 2023, if you suffered a loss in the SUNL Lawsuit, to ask the court to identify you as the lead plaintiff. You are not required to act as the lead plaintiff in order to participate in any recovery.
Sunlight Class Action Lawsuit (SUNL Lawsuit)
Do you own other shares?
Sunlight Class Action Lawsuit,
Sunlight Class Action,
SUNL Class Action Lawsuit,
SUNL Class Action,