NewAge Class Action Lawsuit NBEVQ | Deadline February 6, 2023
Announcement! The NBEVQ Lawsuit is open to all investors who purchased or otherwise acquired NewAge Incorporated (NewAge Class Action Lawsuit) securities between January 15, 2020, and May 31, 2022.
The defendants allegedly made the following assertions throughout the Class Period and/or failed to disclose them, as claimed in the NBEVQ lawsuit:
(1) There was no connection between the Company and the defendants and FamilyMart or the military;
(2) The Company and Defendants exaggerated the existence of any commercial agreements;
(3) defendants and the company never created or distributed a unique CBD beverage;
(4) Lack of sufficient internal controls at the Company;
(5) The Company thus faced a greater chance of ongoing scrutiny and, eventually, an SEC inquiry and action;
(6) The claims made by defendants regarding their operations, business, and prospects were therefore materially false and misleading and/or without a reasonable foundation at all relevant times.
You have until February 6, 2023, if you suffered a loss in the NBEVQ Lawsuit, to ask the court to name you as the lead plaintiff. You are not required to act as the main plaintiff in order to share in any recovery.
NewAge Class Action Lawsuit (NBEVQ Lawsuit)
Do you own other shares?
NewAge Class Action Lawsuit,
NewAge Class Action,
NBEVQ Class Action Lawsuit,
NBEVQ Class Action,