MINISO Group Class Action Lawsuit MNSO | Deadline October 17, 2022
Announcement! MINISO Group Class Action Lawsuit (MINISO Group Holding Limited) has been filed on behalf of all investors who purchased MINISO (MNSO) securities pursuant and/or traceable to the registration statement and related prospectus (collectively, the “Registration Statement”) issued in connection with MINISO’s October 2020 initial public offering.
According to the MNSO lawsuit, throughout the Class Period, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
(1) defendants and other undisclosed related parties owned and controlled a much larger amount of MNSO stores than previously stated;
(2) as a result, MNSO concealed its true costs;
(3) the Company did not represent its true business model;
(4) defendants, including the Company and its chairman, engaged in planned unusual and unclear transactions;
(5) as a result of at least one of these transactions, the Company is at risk of breaching contracts with People’s Republic of China authorities;
(6) the Company would imminently and drastically drop its franchise fees; and
(7) as a result, the defendant’s statements about the Company’s business, operations, and prospects were materially false and misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis at all relevant times.
If you suffered a loss in MNSO you have until October 17, 2022, to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff.
MINISO Group Class Action Lawsuit (MNSO Lawsuit)
Do you own other shares?
MINISO Group Class Action Lawsuit,
MINISO Group Class Action,
MINISO Group Lawsuit,
MINISO Group stock
MNSO Class Action Lawsuit,
MNSO Class Action,