Daktronics Class Action Lawsuit DAKT | Deadline February 21, 2023
Great news! Daktronics Class Action Lawsuit (Daktronics Incorporated) has been filed on behalf of all investors who purchased Daktronics (DAKT) securities between March 10, 2022, and December 6, 2022.
According to the DAKT lawsuit, throughout the Class Period, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
(1) Daktronics’ capacity to fund inventory levels and operations was being hampered by difficulties that increased expenses, such as supply chain disruptions;
(2) the likelihood that a portion of the Company’s deferred tax assets would not be realized was high;
(3) Daktronics was hence reasonably probable to declare a significant valuation adjustment against its deferred tax assets;
(4) the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting relating to income taxes have substantial shortcomings;
(5) the aforementioned raised questions about the company’s ability to be a going concern and raised liquidity worries; and
(6) Due to the aforementioned, the defendant’s optimistic claims regarding the Company’s operations, business, and prospects were either substantially false or lacked a solid foundation.
If you suffered a loss in DAKT you have until February 21, 2023, to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff.
Daktronics Class Action Lawsuit (DAKT Lawsuit)
Do you own other shares?
Daktronics Class Action Lawsuit,
Daktronics Class Action,
DAKT Class Action Lawsuit,
DAKT Class Action,